View Single Post
Old 27th April 2022, 13:43   #16
skinnyL
Avid contributor

Rover 75 2003 2.5 V6 Auto Conn Tourer (Scotland) Rover 75 2000 2.0 V6 Conn (Spain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
Bit confused here unless I'm not looking at the right one, but the side impact sensors DMGRS has are the later ones and priced at £29.99 (?).

If you've got Toaf you can easily diagnose these sensors yourself, otherwise it's guessing (expensive) but I've found that water damaged (early) sensors usually have a furry coating of oxide.

Regards
Hi,
I telephoned DMGRS and they emailed me to say that the part is available @£162.00 This is a 2000 model car and the part no is: YDB 100310 although there are seconhand ones available on ebay, but I am not sure ifg I shall replace one yet as I will see what happens when the garage solders the cut wires together first, which should happen on Friday 29 th. Both sensors look like new abd there is no corrosion on either and I have let them dry off over the last week, so we shall see what happens on friday. I do not have TOAF and I am not aware of anyone near me in Spain who has either a T4 or TOAF setup. Many thanks for your advice.
skinnyL is offline   Reply With Quote