View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2022, 15:43   #13
skinnyL
Avid contributor

Rover 75 2003 2.5 V6 Auto Conn Tourer (Scotland) Rover 75 2000 2.0 V6 Conn (Spain)

Hi Artic,
I followed most of (some missing just shows Tiny Pics!) to do the sunroof drains
and my catr (LHD) the passenger side ghrommet pulled out and was perished so I just used another piece of pipe from a shop here and used both the halford adaptors aand also dmgrs black ones, that was difficult enough and then stripping out the seats and carpet etc phew. Anyway the carpet is obviously very heavy with water but I managed to squeeze out quite a lot and am hoping iot will dry in 2-3 days as do not forget we have loads of sun here in Spain so the sooner the better. Lucky I am here for 6 weeks. But the airbag light is on and I am contemplating changing the Side Impact Sensors as these were soaked and there is no one near who has a T4 or TOAP to confirm if these are faulty, so thought change them whilst the carpet is out.

I want to thank you for your excellant guide and pictures to show us how to do these repairs, but I do not know hpow you managed to get such good photos as there is not much room, to say the least.

Many thanks Artic.

Best regards Jim
skinnyL is offline   Reply With Quote