Thread: Electric cars
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2022, 23:05   #164
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzateer View Post
Oh dear, there are some miserable beggars out there!
Just get out and drive your cars! Put a smile back on your face.
I think you might be missing the point, i get that we have to just live life the best we can but i think the point being made is there is a small vocal bunch of either greedy self serving people, politicians or people pushing their own ideological social agenda on society trying to make the world in their own image.
Unfortunately the silent majority are sitting back watching things being forced upon us no matter if we like it or not.
Somone once said “the one constant in life is change, get used to it”
Well, thats true to a point, but change for the sake of change is not good and we now have the idiots running the asylum in many cases.
At the moment we have a bunch of educated idiots running things, all full of great noble causes but no real solutions.
Easy to come up with grand ideas and theories hard to implement real solutions for them.
You pick any subject and you find twenty experts with all different expert views.
Unfortunately we now live in a world where the truth is the first casualty and
“alternative truth” exists, facts are confused with fiction and lies go unchallenged.
God help our kids trying to sort out some sort of moral compass in this brave new world !!
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote