View Single Post
Old 24th December 2017, 14:11   #24
smallheathlad
Loves to post

No more aRover 75 Saloon

Default Radio guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendrick View Post
I think perhaps one of the most relevent points in this thread as in so many cases of customer service of any description is.

Communication.

It is ( or should be ) the cornerstone of any customer oriented service sales or supply.

As long as the customer is kept informed of potential delays or any minor or major problems and isn't chasing information regarding delays etc then that is half the battle sorted. The other half of course is actually getting the goods to the customer that they have paid for.

I paid for a new set of lights at the end of October, I had not realised there was a lead time for delivery I Just assumed the goods were available. I had not fully read the small print of the advert.

I did send emails which were responded to, some times within the hour others did take a few days.

The lights have arrived at the start of the week I fitted them and they work wonderfully they are just as described in the advert.

Reading the various posts there does appear to be a number of different companies involved in the supply chain which must present difficulties in organising.
Large multi nationals have problems and make mistakes it’s how they correct them which matters. The method of trade for a number of organisations is to offer goods which they do not physically hold in stock but can get delivered, I see nothing wrong in that provided the customer is made fully aware of the delivery date and kept informed about issues.
smallheathlad is offline   Reply With Quote