View Single Post
Old 19th March 2019, 11:09   #298
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool It’s all go.................

................................... viewing properties. I started at 10am this morning and by Noon I had viewed 6 homes. Got another one this afternoon, that’s the bungalow next to Allen’s house.

First one I looked at was in Tideford on the outskirts of Saltash. Beautiful cottage been totally refurbished from top to bottom. Under floor heating throughout. Stunning. But the downside is you are slap bang on the A38, end property. Bare parking for two cars.
2nd viewing was a bungalow in Saltash. Very pleasant and of good order. Would be tight getting three cars in. Downside is the double yellow lines outside so no parking in the road. Had a very nice loft conversion. Still the view across the road to the funeral directors was ok.

3rd viewing was oh! my! Blooming lovely and well within my price range. Garage and allocated parking space. Possibly do away with the rear garden and make another parking space. Plus side of this property is the owner is a carpenter for Princess Yachts, a very up market boat building company. Allen used to work for them.
4th viewing was in a cul-de-sac. Garage and off street parking. Out of my price range though. Plus would need some work.

5th viewing was a very dowdy bungalow. Obviously the previous owners had either gone into a home or had passed away. Completely out of my price range on buying plus it would need to be completely refurbished. Too much work for me.
6th viewing. Well, too much work needed. The place might have had parking for 7 cars but I’m afraid there was nothing else to say about it. You would think that knowing you have a estate agent/buyer coming round at a pre-arranged time you would at least make an effort to be out of bed.

Still I have the bungalow to look at this afternoon. This is with a different estate agent.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote