View Single Post
Old 13th March 2019, 08:27   #295
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Been here.........................

.......................................... 9 months now.

Looking around to buy a home now. The house next door to me is coming up For Sale. Going to ask the owners what they want for it. I need to start thinking about the future.

Been in contact with a local company about car storage for Banana for when she comes out of the paint shop, no news yet.
If no room at the inn, so to speak, then the house hunting will begin in earnest tomorrow. Today Allen and I are off to Matt’s to collect some car bits.

Still loving it down here, I know I should have done it earlier but that’s life. There is one very plus side, and that the book I have been trying to write has got finally started without any tears from me. I was finding I could not get past the first page without the memories flooding my cheeks.
Next Tuesday, 19th, will be 10 years since that day that changed our lives forever. There is not a day that goes by I think about the “what if’s”. Val will remain in my heart forevermore.

So I might be moving on to a new home down here, but never going back to Essex to live.

Thanks for reading.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote