View Single Post
Old 12th March 2019, 09:33   #294
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
I’ve had my halogen oven for 6 years now. It is a Andrew James model. Would not be with out it. I no longer use the gas oven or grill. Got a decent toaster plus you can do toast in the halogen, although it can be a bit long winded. Having said that it it does do ‘ansome cheese on toast.

I'm extremely well set up for cooking, not that I do much.

A twin gas oven, the top half of which doubles as a toaster, 4 burner gas hob, extract hood which sucks to the outside, I have a microwave which can also grill/toast and work as a conventional small oven, electric toaster plus a couple of slow cookers and electric steak type grills, a toastie maker somewhere and a cheap coffee machine.

My caravan in my drive has a full oven, grill and hob, plus gas, if all else fails

When I replace something because it is nearing end of life, I tend to keep the old as a spare in a cupboard, so I am never stuck with a broken appliance. I have a spare kettle, toaster and coffee machine stashed away. Buy new, the oldest then gets thrown out.

You cannot beat having a plan A, B and C

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote