View Single Post
Old 11th March 2019, 18:32   #291
v-man
I really should get out more.......

Ford Fezza Poverty Spec & ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
Since then a lot has happened. The move down here as certainly sharpened my brain, made me more alert. Well, it’s only taken me eight and a half months to realise that the cutlery tray in the drawer was the wrong way round, wondered why the tin opener kept “disappearing”.
Still not got to grips with the oven on the cooker, I have a witness to this. However the smoke alarm cannot actually speak words but sure can BEEP! Loudly.

Been thinking about looking for a place to buy instead of renting. Pro’s and con’s to renting equals the buying of a place. I do like it here, suits me fine. Seen a few places I like but am finding fault with them. Maybe getting stuck in the rut again. We’ll have to wait and see.
No-one has moved in yet next door, there was people in there yesterday but not aware if they are moving in or the landlords come round to see what needs doing.

Thanks for reading, and definitely not going back.................................
Bob, have you considered buying a halogen oven? For example - https://www.andrewjamesworldwide.com...inged-lid-p138 - other models and brands available.

Ideal for single people or couples, heats up quickly and seems to save electric over a normal oven. Easy to clean too, should the need arise.

Report potholes, flytipping, broken streetlights - www.fixmystreet.com

Find cheaper diesel/petrol - www.petrolprices.com
2001 Rover 45 1.8 Impression S owned for 15 years, now scrapped.
v-man is offline   Reply With Quote