View Single Post
Old 10th December 2019, 11:23   #70
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
I wouldn't dream of telling anybody to do anything, ...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

:roflmao:

I think you split hairs - You wouldn't tell people to do anything - but you'd tell them not to?

That's totally at odds with your previous posts in this thread: Are you really telling me that you would change your position in the debate if Cannabis were legal? I for one think you would continue to assert that people shouldn't use cannabis, and also that you would argue that it should be made illegal. If that's not telling people what to do, then I don't know what is.

I'll ignore the remainder of the (probably IMO) snide remarks as pointless Bull NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-.

Your position seems intransigent to the point where you will regurgitate shallow arguments with no supporting reference ad infinitum. go ahead and have the last word if you like - it won't change anything.

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Avulon is offline   Reply With Quote