View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2021, 17:19   #9
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlan View Post
The part arrived 13 days ago and nobody knows if it has solved the problem, thats all.
I dont know if it has solved the problem either
I had best of intention to fit the faceplate asap but a long list of things to do, all more urgent keeps me busy I am afraid. A LAN cable runs from my BT box across the living room floor, along the hall and up into my hub and so the urgency is not there.
I did not know I was going to be so busy but I also keep forgetting to fit the new face plate which does not help.
I am sure someone must me feeding my lawn with fertiliser as I seem to be mowing it every week and then going to the tip.

Today, hoovered part of the garage floor, painted part of the garage floor(5 litres of paint and 1 of white spirit as a thinner), mowed part of the lawn, took my wife to hospital, went shopping, ordered a pump to empty a large pond, put new silicon around a shower base, now cooking dinner.

yesterday fitted a new lock to a door having to chisel out for the lock, put new silicon of a different colour to today around the base of a shower screen, rearranged stuff in garage, hoovered part of the garage floor, painted part of the garage floor (5 litres of paint and 1 of white spirit as a thinner), cooked dinner for 4, caught some fish from pond.

Tomorrow... no painting that is for sure 3 places to visit in Lincoln and then rig something up in the way of a hose to help pump out pond, try to catch fish from pond, cook dinner, scope out sediment from pond, perhaps do some mowing or if it does not rain creocote the shed, silicon up the side of a shower glass.

Next year I will have to get a ride on mower, it is just taking too long with my mower to mow the garden

I also hold my hands up and admit I had not updated my wanted posts but I said as much in my OP and for that I apologise.

macafee2

Last edited by macafee2; 23rd August 2021 at 17:26..
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote