Thread: Mg tf
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2020, 02:37   #7
baxlin
This is my second home

Volvo C70 Convertible and JZR 3 wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
Thanks Dave, and yes, I do spend quite a bit of time in the Man Cave with the Polishing cloths, and trying out new products.

Both the MGF and the XKR are in the Man Cave, have been cleaned at least three times (not washed, just polished and Waxed) and both of them have covers fitted as don't wont to get any dirt or dust on them, but I do turn over the engine for at least 20 minutes with all doors open

I really do want to use the MGF this year, have owned it for over 14 years and only done around 4500 miles (30k on clock, and was 25 1/2k when I purchased it in 2006) but only if it remains dry outside

Stu
Pointing out my signature, that I’m a member on the Detailing World forum, and boasting that my Volvo has just won ‘best in class’ at the VOC virtual car show, I can’t help thinking ‘what a pity’ that these cars aren’t used!

The Volvo lives outdoors, and is my daily driver, and the JZR, which I built over 20 years ago, and has no weather gear at all save a small windscreen, is admittedly garaged, but available for use, and is used, all year round.

Getting them dirty gives me more excuse to get the lotions and potions out.....��

Last edited by baxlin; 29th June 2020 at 02:47..
baxlin is offline   Reply With Quote