Old 16th February 2019, 08:51   #410
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyv310 View Post
Hi Jeff.
I really feel for you, I have been away for a long time and was surprised this thread was still running. I certainly got the wrong end of the stick from some here and apologise for any bad feeling that emanated from me in the past.

Can anything be done now? Personally I doubt it and maybe we should all put it down to experience and move on.

Sadly in life there are bad apples and it looks as if this chap was a bad apple, it unfortunately brings down the good guys and gets peoples back up. Nevertheless it was wrong of me to listen to some that just slated all that were involved, lesson learned for me.

All the best Jeff and hopefully there are no hard feelings.
Hi Trevor,

Many thanks for that.

Between Rob, Tony and myself we will try our best to help those affected by Sean/Joe's actions.

He has made me look a right wally in defending him and deceived me as a friend.
That is nothing compared to those who have been financially affected though.

I'm gathering info up as we speak (mainly due to the good work of Rob and Tony) and will forward it to the club owners and those that have been left out of pocket.

I will not post what has been dug up on here though for the reasons that Rob has already said.

Lets hope some good comes out of this and at the veery least, he is never able to do this again to anyone.