View Single Post
Old 17th March 2011, 18:44   #3
Roverron
Gets stuck in

Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
who said your products caused mot failure ?,certainly wasnt me .i spoke about the decatting of the exhausts ,with out one the emissions is higher ,after all that is what the cat is for isnt it .look forward to seeing your charts ron,
No Synergy owner has had a problem and I already knew the smoke readings were reduced by a Synergy from customer feedback.
We tend to only get competitors who sell remaps making their "boxes just dump fuel in... fail the mot...etc" claims to try and grab a sale.

It's more for hgv tuning, where the penalties for exceeding the London emission limits are severe so we can reassure the operators with a hard copy print out showing the smoke level after the tuning.

But we will be carryng out tests to see what effect an egr bypass or dpf has and also checking customer vehicles before tuning their engine by plug-in box or remap to make sure they are within the MOT pass limit. This will pickup problems with mafs, egr valves etc which they may be unaware of, or are expecting the tuning to cure.
Ron