View Single Post
Old 11th August 2019, 13:32   #12
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt70 View Post
hi guys,

i bought for £40 this product named steel seal to simply fixes blown head gaskets in minutes.. I want to try it before, maybe it can solve my problem and spend less monay. Anyone in the forum have used it?

How to use steel :
Sealhttps://youtu.be/qxkmhty_omk

steel seal ltd
238 subscribers
published on 4 may 2017
steel seal - blown headgasket repair in 3 easy steps...

1. Make sure the engine is cold and remove the radiator cap. Pour steel seal directly into the radiator. Tighten the radiator cap back on. Ensure coolant is present before running the engine. If you have drained the coolant out, pour steel seal into the system and top up with coolant and move to step two.

2. Turn the heater and fan to maximum. Start the engine and run your vehicle up to temperature (please note this can take between 15-25 minutes depending on the condition of your vehicle). Once your vehicle reaches operating temperature run for 30 minutes. Turn off vehicle and allow to cool completely. Top up with antifreeze/water as necessary, replace radiator cap tightly.

3. Leave the steel seal in your system and drive the vehicle as usual.

Nb. If you are introducing steel seal via an expansion tank please make sure that there is sufficient room for steel seal to go directly into the cooling system and that it does not just sit in expansion tank reservoir.

For best results:

If you have tried inferior products flush your cooling system with clean water after disconnecting bottom radiator hose. Do not use a flushing agent.
If you have flushed the system reconnect bottom radiator hose.

I looking forward to hearing from you guys.....

Cheers
matt
no !!!!!!!!!!!!
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote