Thread: slight prang!
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2019, 09:23   #7
Mark190
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Mark after contacting you through email, glad to see you post up a thread.

Did you contact ( mickyboy ) like I said too, because if he can help he will, also remember regarding the light you could contact ( Devlish ) he as some refurbished lights I think.

Post up a couple of photo's of the damage, who's fault was the accident ? also that is high excess of £550 I only have excess of £100, sounds like you have about £450 worth of second hand parts to find, and about 3/ hours work to fit them, should you decide to save it.
Morning Steve I take it you want some pictures then! ha ha I am just on my way up to a local bodyshop place to see how much they want to spray the wing and bumper because yes I did contact Mickyboy as you said and he can get them but not in Pearl Black so they would need to be sprayed the correct colour. I got the figures round the wrong way it would leave me with £782 not £728. Well as regards fault I pulled out of the junction at the bottom of our road turning right and collided with a Ford Mondeo coming from my left. Didn't see him at all until it was too late. Now it was dark as it was 5.40am and he must have been hidden behind the thick window pillar which is a bit of a blind spot on the ZT in my opinion. So for all intents and purposes it was my fault but since the accident my wife has suggested the simple theory of did the other guy even have his lights on and I have thought about it a lot since and it could be a possibility simply because I stopped at the junction, looked and didn't see anything and pulled out. But I simply have no proof of that so not much I can do.
Mark190 is offline   Reply With Quote