View Single Post
Old 17th September 2017, 15:45   #7
dbt01
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervinnie40 View Post
Not in NL. The information is there, but it is considered private and not accessible by non-government persons.
I tried to ask how many Rover 75 where left in NL, and I couldn't even get an answer on that.
Not entirely true. With the registration you can get the APK/insurance info and when the car changed hands etc. All registration numbers available, colours, registration dates etc., but not VIN's are freely available from the RDW (Dutch DVLA). Paying a fee will get you more information including (sometimes) ownership details.

Number of cars is easy too from the RDW. For example 13 R75 V8's now known to RDW, including 1 Tourer (#850), of which 1 is probably recently exported or 'died', and 2 are parallel imports (probably 'MGR Death-Auction' cars). Originally 11 were destined for NL. I have all 13 registrations if anyone is interested!

See you at the "Best of British" Classic Park in Boxtel on the 24th Sept. (?) and I'll point you in the right direction !

Tracing #000013 ZT V8 from its 6-digit partial VIN may be trickier, but I believe even that is possible at a price if you can extrapolate or know the full VIN.

David Bytheway, Son en Breugel, NL

Last edited by dbt01; 29th September 2017 at 06:40..
dbt01 is offline   Reply With Quote