Thread: Testicle Pain
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2018, 17:30   #26
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Some say having sex makes things worst, I have read many cases which all say the same as you. In my case it actually makes things better, its like a great weight has been lifted off my balls.

I always seemed to have a constant dull heavy ache in the right testicle, this is also felt in the groin area, down my leg to my foot. It feels like I'm actually carrying around a bowling ball a constant drag of heavy pain radiating up and down my leg to my testicle. The pain is always at the top of the testicle, this is where the epididymitis is, it gets very tender to the touch at times.

Sitting and walking will make it worst, wearing certain clothing will start the pain off instantly, even though the clothing isn't tight. I will go to bed at night with the pain, and wake up in the morning with no pain, so laying down is bliss. When the pain is at its worst my testicle is slightly swollen, when the swelling goes down the pain subsides.

It certainly sounds as though veins or tubes are getting blocked, or there is an infection that is adding to the problem. I've had several courses on antibiotics over the years, but these only work for a short time. The dosage has only been for one or two weeks though, maybe I need a longer increased dosage like you have mentioned.

I'm just hoping they see something tomorrow, if they just palm me of like all the other times... I dont know what's going to happen. The inflammation tablets and pain killers are no longer working.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote