View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2016, 21:52   #8
prebenny
Taking time out

Rover 75 Tourer CDT+

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggerbee View Post
Are you using a standard BMW OBD II lead or a bridged VAG lead for TOAF ??
I'm using standard Inpa interface @ USB port (in Poland it costs around 10 pounds - see at ebay.co.uk they cost pretty the same). Pretty sure it works at bridged VAG KKL as well (if Inpa does work then TOAF as well).

@Best_of_British, murphyv310
In fact many of people in Poland add new equipment into their cars like rear electrical windows (cheap and as far as I know not hard to do but still need to activate it in BCU (comfort module)). Marcin Misek bought his R75 and there wasn't anything that would allow that except T4 while in Poland there are maybe 5 of them (and maybe 2 of them knows how to use it). Not to mention costs of it (in Poland for example You can read errors for example 10 pounds, but activate options for example 20 pounds (numbers are made up by me - just trying to show activating options isn't cheap)). And thanks for words of support. Pretty sure Marcin will feel good seeing that Exactly as You said. Rover/MG is basically US. People with passion to these cars. There only will be less and less of us because the newest cars are from like 2005 or 2006 so they are getting older. But if we stick together we still can make something out of them
prebenny is offline   Reply With Quote