View Single Post
Old 7th July 2022, 08:59   #165788
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Hi Phil Finally sorted....but only just!!! They got hold of another urology consultant in Bolton hospital who authorised it & I had to go & pick up the prescription from the urology dept.

I took it to the pharmacy there & after 30 minutes they buzzed me to go to the desk, What that consultant had written was wrong & only prescribed two injection packs instead of 4 they had to check with other doctors before they could fathom out what I needed & when to stop the Apixaban, Three & a half hours I had to wait to get the correct meds
Morning Ian

Congratulations in getting it sorted, that’s one less thing to worry about. When you have the biopsy, it’s legs up in stirrup’s. Think of something pleasing, I wonder if they would let your wear your 3D headset? Just a thought

Today we are driving to London as I am seeing the surgeon tonight. I have booked a Premier Inn for a few nights and registered with ULEZ. The hotel in Belfast was a nice hotel except the A/C in the room could not be turned off, it’s controls on the wall said “warmer or cooler” and no switch off. The Guinness was excellent.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote