View Single Post
Old 27th March 2018, 19:08   #258
mystabe
Posted a thing or two

Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGJohn View Post
Why the need for a vote for that?

It is only the people, not Brussels or even Westminster who can now actually work for what they want having severed the parasitical umbilical cord to the EU Monster.

Maybe you are one of those who believe it is simply a matter of right to get what they want. No work involved let alone earn that. Far too much of that attitude about now.

Corbyn's army of "What about my rights" for housing and free stuff to support numerous children they have and could never afford without syphoning off hard to come by taxes from those who work for these things.

I also watched the ex-HK Governor become yet another clueless "I'm Alright Tory Grandee" on BBC2's Daily Politics programme. .. That the guaranteed revenue stream broadcaster allowed him uninterrupted minutes to outline his negative views of anything OUT related says it all for me. Imagine someone like Farage being allowed the same uninterrupted free reign by the BBC with their prejudicial agenda slant. No chance.

Now go and reward yourselves even more from that guaranteed revenue stream BBC luvvies. As you remind us, you are so worth it.
I will answer that sensibly:

Forget the news, forget party politics, I thought this was about taking back some kind of control? If we have no actual say in how we do that that how are we taking back any kind of control? We are just giving control to another bunch of power hungry idiots who actualy have no idea what's best for the people of the UK. You assume they will do what you expect/hope but lets face it things will probably be business as usual - rich people getting richer, poor people getting poorer