View Single Post
Old 30th August 2019, 17:43   #413
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool What a lovely day I have had spent...................

.............................................. with my niece Laura.

Laura along with her boyfriend Ollie and his mum Carol have been on holiday in Bude, staying at a friends cottage. And today they came to see me. We met at Louis Tea Rooms at Kit Hill on the outskirts of Callington. They have a hire car, one of those Hyundai i10's. On a 19 plate as well.

We had a nice lunch followed by a dessert which we all shared. I did intend to pay for the meal, with my new debit card, but Ollie beat me to it.
Then we took the cars, I had Banana today, up to the top of Kit Hill so that my guests could see Cornwall and Devon laid out like a giant carpet. The wind was sharp but the view is worth it.

Then we convoyed back to my home, Laura decided to ride with me. Glad of that as we could have our heart to heart chat, which we often have. She finds it easier to talk to me than to her Dad, Michael. She remarked how techty he had become over the last 6 months, I thought it may have had something to do with his impending eye operation that is happening next Tuesday.

We arrived back and I took them all on a guided tour of the house. They all loved the house and complimented me on how lovely the place was. They loved the garden and Carol said the kitchen was ideal. Tea was made by Laura and we sat and chatted. Then it was 5pm and my guest made their way back to the car. Having had one hug from Laura she came back and gave a second hug plus a kiss, and whispered in my ear "Thank You". Made me blush.

Just a text to say they are home now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2520.jpg (134.8 KB, 30 views)

233,320. New rear tyres on order for BBB.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote