Old 17th February 2013, 05:32   #8
rasa
Gets stuck in

bmw 335d e92se and 330d sport e90

Default me rapid6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapid6 View Post
hi guys,

fitted synergy today, but wondered if someone could advise me on settings...im on setting 9 at mo and ****** hell its impressive, however im looking to use synergy to up my mpg as my car wasnt great in this dept. i have maf switched to on also, can someone give me some direction as i really dont know what it should be at.....thanks
hi its me who you bought it from , pleased to see you enjoyed it, i only sold it as i have the 160 map. the synergy still give it more of an oomph with the map, but was sick of all the smoke when booting it, without the map and synergy fitted was manageable but still a little smoke, as someone has pointed out, try every setting starting from 1 for say a week, then you will find a happy medium,you will enjoy it, then try i few settings with the compensation turned on,then try it with the synergy turned off,then after a few days put it on the most powerful setting that matches your car, and you will see the difference,hope you got it fitted ok as its a while since you bought it.