View Single Post
Old 4th September 2019, 08:49   #3
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbev51 View Post
I’ve taken a deposit on my 75, its as everyone says a reluctant decision. I’ve had it more than five years and enjoyed owning it, I have a mg tf to sort out as well as all the other things I need to do with my life.

I’m afraid I didn’t feel in tune with what seems to be a widespread pro Brexit view strongly expressed by many on here. That actually put me off owning a 75. The final straw came a while ago when I was verbally abused in a post by a well known Brexit supporter. I complained to the moderators about the choice use of language without any response.
Michael.---Not spoken to you before but sorry to read that the treatment on here by other members has lead you to get rid of your car.

Verbal abuse and harassment is never to be tolerated. However don't let other folk start to rule your actions in life. Just ignore them and do what you want to do.

The forum has had its share of these kinds of folk but gradually their numbers have been whittled down mainly by shooting themselves in the foot.---

So don't leave just because of them. Don't let them win.