View Single Post
Old 28th November 2019, 12:08   #17
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Me 'n' my mates..........................

................................. 'ere in Kernow.

Beatrice is lovely. Looks after everyone, makes sure we 'ave 'ad a wash. And keeps us fed.

Sid is Yogi's younger brother. Great fun we we are out foraging for berries. And he knows where Bob stores our honey.

Boozy is permanently pie eyed. Drinks anything, rather partial to fermented berries.

Brunty is the Vulcan XH558 bear. Had a nasty accident and has a burnt foot.

Yogi is the Boss Bear. Everyone looks up to him, and you'll get a cuff round the ear if you don't behave.

Holly, aka Bosseyes, is always getting things rong but is very cuddly.

Tony is a very special Tiger. Endangered species is the Esso Tiger. He was rescued by the hooman's late wife, Val, and is our security Tiger.

Bubbles is a pengin but thinks she is a bear. She is our cold weather expert and knows where we can get fresh salmon.

Bertie looks after our savings. Great fun to be wiv, often plays pranks on Yogi.

Mr Pooky Bear is a grumpy bear but is asleep most of the time. Not a very well bear.

D.C is named after my Bob's late brother.

Me on Bob's MG tankard.

Me 'n' Strawberry. No matter what is happening in our world Strawb has also a smile an' I luv 'er.

We've been busy getting the TV unit into its housing. The other hooman, Allen, cam round and done most of the work whilst Bob watched.
Bob has taken me out a few times but I prefer to stay in, it's warmer indoors.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3543.jpg (138.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3544.jpg (137.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3546.jpg (135.4 KB, 11 views)

233,320. New rear tyres on order for BBB.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote