View Single Post
Old 27th August 2013, 23:57   #1
Scribbler.
Gets stuck in

Rover 75. Saloon. Red. V6. 2.5.

Default Long term Jobless.

Long term jobless.

We are I believe at an impasse, wherein those who have an incentive to work are divorced from the down right scroungers. We truly can no longer afford to keep these scroungers year after year at our expense. *(Just watch "Benefit Britain" on demand to see what I mean.) There is a culture within which some folks really believe we actually owe them a constant income which they have NOT earned.
My personal advice; "get off your lazy backsides and earn your keep."
Life for those whom do actually earn their living is never easy, various diverse examples are those `living from a suitcase' working away from home to those travelling great distances to commute daily from home to work; often at great expense. *To those, we applaud you all.
However we have an ugly underbelly of parasites who truly believe they are owed a living at our expense. Wake up, get real and face it, you are leeches upon today's tax payers. Everything from false claims for "Ins fraud i.e.; whiplash to inexplicable health problems, such as back-pains, muscular inefficiencies etc " are as we all know simply cop-outs; for which we all pay dearly.
You know who you are and, if this makes you feel uncomfortable or squirm then yes I'm talking about you.
Although this may well be simply another `governmental smokescreen' it's also factual. We all know at least one of these parasites so, make that anonymous call, "dob them in", if they're genuine there's no problem, if however they are leeches upon the tax payers then they deserve to be examined.
We can no longer afford to carry so much deadwood in their high lifestyles which they now take for granted. Single mums supported secretly by the fathers, unknown to the authorities; to the simply greedy individuals draining our financial blood regardless.
There is NO bottomless pit of "government money" which is in fact money from this countries tax payers, ever-pressured as they are.
So, all you lazy-asses , work shy cretins, benefit dependant idiots, wake up, smell the coffee, we are sick of carrying you, get to work or loose all your benefits.
*Genuine disabled people have nothing to fear, only the leeches upon society need fear this.
Mike.
Scribbler. is offline   Reply With Quote