View Single Post
Old 6th October 2019, 10:30   #14
gazcaz
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
I totally understand Gaz, not having a garage and having to leave the old girl out in the rain, especially through the winter months grates on me no end, the constant cleaning really sucks. You feel like getting rid so you don't have the problem, less work = less stress type of thing.

Your ZT Gaz is pristine, looks in far better condition than mine. My old girl is suffering from old paint now, this solar red paint is awful to look after. The roof and boot is fading to pink, and the passenger side front and rear doors have paint blisters smack-bang in the centre (this is the side that always gets full sun).

The bonnet has what looks like small chickenpox (dimples) within the paint, every time I clean the old girl I see more and more paint defects popping up, we are fighting a losing battle it seems Gaz.

Mine is not pristine it always looks good because of the polish i guess , mines the same has small stone chips a little lacquer peel but ive sealed that ,at the end of the day its 18 years old and this country is not kind with the weather we get its just hard work,i spend a day getting it like this then next day looks like ive been rallying
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190128_070903.jpg (145.8 KB, 34 views)

234th of 2,834 Trophy Blue ZT 190 + Saloons Produced
14th of 27 MG ZTs Produced on 27-09-2001
gazcaz is offline   Reply With Quote