View Single Post
Old 17th March 2019, 19:37   #36
grout20
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Connie SE 2.5 V6 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
Have to concur. Another great meet, nice and sunny, but cold! Thanks tp Peter for flexing his admin skills to arrange the day.
I should add, I'm very impressed with John's (Grout20) '75. A lovely example that is ruined only by virtue of him having a few bits that mine doesn't . Next meet I'll be bringing my spanners .
Cliff

Yes, a great meet, good food, and thanks again Peter for arranging.

For those who are wondering .... the things on my car that Cliff spotted that he doesn't have on his....

1. A grubby alternator ... it would give Cliff something to make shiny ... something not available on Cliff's car!

2. A Traction Control motor .... but I'm sure neither of us drive hard enough for it ever to do what is was designed for......

3. A probably unnecessary piece of (Project Drive?) black plastic trim, covering part of the power steering pipework .... something else to clean up with Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care!

4. ....and an unidentified, what looks like some form of Sensor plumbed into the power steering pipework. Neither of us knew what is was sensing ..... other than Cliff's jealousy that I've got one!

Good to mingle in the car park afterwards, and see our cars in a bit of sunshine for a change!

Thanks for the pics, Cliff. If you come near my car with your toolbox I'll be watching you carefully!

Happy Roving all.

John

My 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto 75 is the
• 20,516th 75 to be made out of 112,381
• 787th 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE to be made out of 3,671
• 1,248th Wedgwood Blue Metallic (code: JBH) to be made out of 7,515 code JBH 75's
grout20 is offline   Reply With Quote