View Single Post
Old 30th December 2019, 09:56   #2
bigblue75
older not wiser

75 Tourer

Default A wee bit more

I have been asked for photos of the car. The weather here isn't great and photos aren't going to show much.

Would rather anybody local who is happy to view it on behalf of another club member do so and provide an independent, honest assessment of the car.

Apart from the parking sensors on the rear bumper needing touched in, the front bumper being a bit rough and the bonnet having a few stone chips the paintwork on the car is pretty good for a seventeen year old car.
When I bought the car I removed the front mudflaps and cleaned/ prepped and treated the area underneath before replacing. The leaks into the boot of the car were found and fixed. The car was cleaned, clay mitted, colour polished (twice) and topped up last January.
The discs, pads and shoes were renewed when bought, since then the front rear wishbone bushes and track rod ends replaced- tracking was done at this time, new exhaust from flexi to rear and servicing ahead of schedule done.

The underside of the car is where most attention will be needed for a long term keeper- if I had somewhere I could park up the car and work on the car when time permitted then I would not be contemplating giving the car up.

Last edited by bigblue75; 7th January 2020 at 17:53.. Reason: first post amended
bigblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote