View Single Post
Old 29th December 2019, 16:38   #1
bigblue75
older not wiser

75 Tourer

Default Selling as spares or repairs

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Gone but not forgotten....

52 plate Auto CDTi in Royal Blue (jfm), MOT'd to end Jan 2020 with 101000 miles on the clock.

***Now SORNED ***

Selling due to work commitments and personal circumstances that make it difficult for me to justify investing the time and money needed to return the car to being a good daily use 75.

The car has been barely used since June but starts easily and drives smoothly.
All electrics work though the passenger front window is temperamental. The car has a rear blind, auto wipers and auto dimming mirror, 6 cd changer in glovebox, heated sandstone electric memory leather seats, recent cruise control kit.
Spares to be included with the car are.... Left hand drive steering column (10k miles), EGR, manifold and gasket set, new front and rear pagid brake pads, good used diesel engine mount, fuel and air filters, FBH with faulty PCB, 4x16 inch alloy wheels (in decent condition) with scrap tyres on, front and rear sets of calipers for refurbishment- including new bleed nipples, used TI Automotive UBP, and various other odds and ends.

The car recently had the OSF spring break at the top while being started and moved after a period parked up... pictures of this below. As to whether the car is driveable- this is not my decision to make.
A t4 session to determine the cause of the airbag light will be neccesary- but I believe all of the other work needed is do-able by someone used to working on these cars.

Please PM me for further details. The car is located near Falkirk, Scotland.

£135.00 and she's yours.

Have attached pictures but not the easiest shot to get. Thanks for interest so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapped spring - strut top.jpg (113.3 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg snapped spring top.jpg (127.0 KB, 113 views)

Last edited by bigblue75; 8th January 2021 at 18:18.. Reason: Car sold to autosalvage operator
bigblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote