View Single Post
Old 7th August 2017, 15:56   #10
Burwell Mike
Avid contributor

MG ZT-T 260

Quick progress report on the Comet having used it for a week or so and a few hundred miles. Initial impressions are confirmed in that, in my opinion, it is better all round than the Navall3, highlights being instant hot boot, better FM radio interface and smooth up to date Android OS. Totally agree with Big Ade's findings above.

I have also noticed that I am getting a stronger wifi signal from the my home hub when parked on drive.

I was initially concerned that the DAB had no presets, but now that I have got used to it I prefer the new interface. Available stations are listed on the right of the screen in a fairly large font and it is just as easy to select from that screen as it is from small pre set buttons.

Fitted front camera today - simply plugged into USB port and we were away. Good picture with time,location and speed data added.

I might be missing something as I have only just started to use it but I can only find options on the installed DVR app to record in 5, 10 or 15 minute bursts. I was expecting the ability to continuously record on a loop. Has anyone found how to do this or can recommend a third party DVR app?

Mike
Burwell Mike is offline   Reply With Quote