View Single Post
Old 7th August 2015, 00:36   #26
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts
Default Lakeland Motor Museum Meet;

Just a little reminder for the above meet.

Date; Sunday 20th September 2015

Time; 11.00 Hrs but can arrive later if you have some distance to travel.

www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk

The Museum have also advised me,there is a 10% discount on entry into the Museum for Members who carry their 75 & ZT Owners Club Membership Card,so please be advised,to receive the discount,you must have your card with you.

I have also added the Museum website for attendees &/or Families who wish to take advantage of attractions joint with the Museum whereby you can purchase separate or combined ticket/s for the Museum &/or travel on the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Steam Railway &/or a cruise along Lake Windermere on the Windermere Steamers.

I will of course be in touch with RS's of the following Regions,to hopefully have this event placed in their sections to see if we can create further interest from Members from further afield,this is in no-way restricted to those Regions,as all are very welcome indeed the more the merrier.

Scottish Region.
North East Region.
Yorkshire Region.
North West Region.

Very Much in line with the Gretna meet,which incidentally in the very beginning I had a hand-in with DerekOsb,I would very much like this event to become an Annual event, again,dependant on the interest,if we can get a good turn out,we could gauge if a goer for an Annual.

For Members interested in attending this meet,could you please add your name in the Cumbria Region,I will then add you to the list,many thanks in anticipation of your possible interest.

This is a fantastic venue for meets like ours,the Museum staff are always very accommodating & always welcoming towards us,as have held events there before,indeed our own Club held it's 2nd National meet of 2012 there in September of that Year,so come on Guy's 'n' Gal's put your names down,let's have a good-un.

ATTENDEES

01 Bluejon
02 Silvervixen
03 Simondi [Possible]
04 Freebyrd
05 vindaloo
06 ssizefive
07 FLYER [Possible]
08 willshot
09 suzublu
10 Fusilier
11 bigd & Gloria
12 marshap123
13 sworks [Possible]

EVENT DISCLAIMER.

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet & as such is not covered by the Clubs Public Liability Insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.