View Single Post
Old 13th October 2013, 13:30   #1
Cockaa
Posted a thing or two

Avant

Default 2 Berth Elddis Caravan **NLA**

Due to me relocating to another property i am having to reluctantly put my Caravan up for sale as i will no longer have the room required to store it.
I originally bought it from a member on here to use for weekends away & attending the Nano meets in to which we have done so, The Caravan is clean & tidy inside but is showing its age a bit on the outside but it is an ideal starter van & is water tight as the last owner carried out some work resealing one side of the van to a very good standard, there are also two more new tyres included in the sale. It has a fridge that works on 12v & electric, there is a cooker & oven that work well & a gas heater that works fine. There is also a porta potti in the toilet compartment along with a fold down sink & vanity unit. There is also a mains hook up lead, portable electric heater, tv aerial, radio, fresh & waste water carriers (not the ones in the picture) a hitch lock & towbar stabilizor, Gas bottle & adaptors for either type of gas be it butane or propane & also battery is fitted.
There is a awning included that is showing signs of age but does not leak which is most important.
It will come complete with a new front Jockey wheel & has also had a new sink tap fitted.
Also included in the sale is a new small Wolf 2 stroke generator to power the van when electric hook up is not available although i must hence i have not used it for this purpose but has all the leads & sockets required to do so, plus a pair of genuine as new R75 towing mirrors.
I am looking for £400 for a quick sale
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know anything else about this lovely little caravan.
Thought i would offer it to members on here before i put it on the bay of doom
Located near Junction 28 of the M1 in Derbyshire.

Last edited by Cockaa; 19th October 2013 at 20:40..
Cockaa is offline   Reply With Quote