View Single Post
Old 26th September 2021, 16:33   #40
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Great to see everyone again, and thanks for taking some pictures Cliff, I always forget

It was a productive day, I think I may have some new Serpents on their way thanks to Gavin Whitwell, I’ve got an iffy sat nav drive that I can use for spare parts from Jennifer, Grout20 has put me in touch with a chap that sells centre cap badges for the serpent wheel trims, and apart from giving a highline sat nav tutorial to Raven Black as well as sorting out her buttons, was pleased to find her a Petrol station that hadn’t run dry.

There were a few surprised faces when I arrived in a not green car this time too, I’ve bought myself a new Conn SE V6 tourer in White Gold from club member Minty2.

and it’s 1 of only 8 Rover 75 tourers to have an Aubergine Personal Line interior

Minty2 lavished a lot of time and money on the car during his tenure, and he even fitted a double din pioneer entertainment system that supports Apple Car Play

I’m rather pleased with my purchase, now the big question, do I respray it Lagoon
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote