View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2020, 11:38   #151074
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
You know how to get an upgrade with that carrier in future then Phil ... Pongos "R" Us. Lol.

Yes, me. I also wipe the seat of a public bog with toilet paper and line it with with the paper too before seating myself on it. I've seen far too many use these facilities and then leave without washing their hands.

Great news then Phil relative to what could have been. Fingers crossed that all will be good in 6 months and beyond. Your posts on health matters given your extensive background in the field I think will be helpful and reassuring to many who read them. I for one think they are and I know that other members do too having read in some of the pm's to me of their gratitude for the help and advice you have given to them in private.
Thank you Steve, Pongos R Us....love it

Thank you for those thoughts and for the feedback, thank you very much

You will know this, but some won't. In some cultures, toilet paper is not available but in those circumstances, instead of a toilet seat, it is a case of a squat over a long drop in the toilet convenience and hope there is a shower attachment for douching the A..hole etc OMG!
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote