Thread: Subbuteo Teams
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2021, 14:45   #1
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts
Default Subbuteo Teams

Hi folks, Mum is moving at last, finally persuaded her to downsize. This has obviously increased my work load tenfold, including many trips to the tip. I hired a man with a van yesterday to get rid of a load of stuff, we had two trucks equalling 1 Ton of mixed waste which cost a small fortune as you can imagine (£130 per half ton).

I'm going though all my old belongings from when I was a wee young lad, my old 1970's Scalextric, 80's Race and Chase, 70's Puck Master, and many 80's Matchbox and Corgi cars including several large 70's and 80's TONKA toys, there's just so much stuff, and it's all made in England.

My main love was my Subbuteo teams, I've just been through them all and it turns out I have 74x teams. Most teams are complete, but some have a man or goalie missing or a man broken off from his base, plus some boxes are a bit tatty.

I wondered if anyone would have an idea what the 60's and 70's Subbuteo teams are worth. My father was buying these before I was even born, then continued up until I was around 8 years old.

Cheers fellas.

Last edited by Dallas; 27th May 2021 at 20:23..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote