View Single Post
Old 21st February 2024, 18:11   #764
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vite View Post
Hello to all.

Forgive me if my English is very bad, as I am using a translator to write here.

I have a rover 75 CDTI 131 diesel since 2009 that I bought in Spain, with such bad luck that when I bought it, shortly after, I had an engine problem in one of the cylinders.

The previous owner hid the problem from me. In the end I had to install the complete engine in an official workshop, which was better value than the repair. From that moment on I started a kind of love story with him.

I read countless forums everywhere until I came to yours. It must be said that here, in Spain, the valuation of this wonderful car is very bad according to all those who call themselves professional mechanics and that there is no support in networks like the one you do about it.

Since then, without knowing anything about mechanics, and reading your contributions, I can say that not only have I saved a huge amount of euros, but I can almost say that this rover is like an extension of me.

I have learned details of it, I repeat, through your contributions and my many readings, in addition to the famous Haynes manual, which is truly amazing how you, the English, know how to build vehicles unlike, for example, with what they do here in Spain and the lack of information they offer to users.

I just want to thank you for your work which is incredible.

P.D: I don't know if I can send a photo here, but I'll try.

Welcome to the fountain of knowledge concerning our cars. Ask as many questions as you want in the various sections. We have plenty of experts.

233,625. That’s meet no.4 done.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote