View Single Post
Old 14th June 2018, 13:44   #5
grivas
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustymotor View Post
The really funny part for me is that my best mate went to Oz complete with family, bought a camper and they didn't come back for 8 years when, they eventually got caught and he was arrested etc..

He worked as a bus driver, in a factory and even obtained a pilots licence, the last job was a taxi driver..he frequently had to drive drunk aborigines back to their settlement, on arrival they would call him white c**t that was his nickname, 9 out of 10 times they wouldn't pay the taxi fair, an argument would break out and he would find himself surrounded by an angry mob..when he told his boss the boss went with him to collect the fare..the community were terrified of the boss and when sober they would pay the fare..while at the abo community the boss took him to a huge hole in a fence at the top the village..he said this is your escape route

At the end he was in jail with quite a few abos he said the police would let them out of jail at 7pm so they could all go to the pub but, they had to be back in jail by 10-30 he has so many stories to tell it's amazing.

There you go, you see not all European influences on native peoples went to waste, we take their lands, give them all sorts of diseases, including smallpox, exploit them in every way imaginable, and then we introduce them to the notion of going to the pub, what else do they want.!
grivas is offline   Reply With Quote