View Single Post
Old 6th June 2019, 06:17   #75
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
Please, desist from your repeated disparaging and thinly disguised insults to members on here. If you take exception to the views of others it would be the gentlemanly thing either to address them personally by PM or refrain from calling their contributions to an informative and progressive thread a load of BS.

We all know what that stands for and that in itself is purely avoidance of the censor filter so is a rule breaker. You would also know as you type it it is likely to be offensive and more likely to arouse a similar response. Again, a rule breaker.

Instead you have met with polite ignorance or well mannered return. Your rule-breaking is intentional. Do yourself a favour - adopt a more conciliatory mood or do the other thing!
It is interesting that you take offence from a general statement that is far milder than those we often see on the forum. This is your right of course.

But, telling another poster what he should do is beyond the reasonable. Particularly, as you often appear to be supporting those who go on personal attacks when others have a different viewpoint to theirs. That again is your right, but does not win you my respect.

I have a great deal of respect for the majority of members and this shows in in my exchanges with the majority. But, respect can be lost, and a few have achieved this. This is a natural dynamic on a forum such as this, do you not think?

Perhaps you could resolve a point of intrigue for me please Wraymond. Did you assume that my post the subject of your comment was aimed at yourself?

If so, why did you assume that?

Last edited by MSS; 6th June 2019 at 07:04..
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote