View Single Post
Old 26th May 2019, 15:04   #146474
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian G View Post
My big problem was cakes and pies so we just don't buy them now.
Lots more fish and fresh fruit and veg in the diet seems to be working another 2lbs and I will have shed 5 stone now just 11lb left to my 13 stone target.
Cheers Ian
Dito Cakes, pies, biscuits and chocolate was my downfall Ian. I've not eaten chocolate now for over four years, not even a nibble. We still have these foods in the house as Tracey and the girls still enjoy indulging from time to time, but I myself can now leave all the naughty stuff alone.

You will find all that lovely naughty food you once ate Ian, the craving soon goes after about 12 months, you no longer look at it in the same way. You soon become accustom to the dangers and proportions you once were used too, you find yourself doing a complete u-turn.

Once your learn to maintain your ideal weight, everything falls into place and the daily relationship you have with food becomes a much easier and healthy one.

Well done to you and Jan, I cant wait to see the new you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post

I am down to nearly 5 stone off since February, 2 weeks in hospital and losing my teeth helped. Mr Kipling Apple Pies, I love them but are not sold here. Like yourself Ian, I eat fish, fresh veg and fresh fruit instead.
Blooming heck Phil, hope you are ok, are you over the worst now?
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote