View Single Post
Old 27th May 2020, 16:27   #26
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by planenut View Post
I really don't care about the Cummings and goings of the man, but I do think that the press/media are totally to blame for the fact that they can spend the majority of the news broadcasts for days about this and not a word about the hundreds of people still suffering due to the virus. Oh and just to add evidence to his journey, we had a journalist on the motorway highlighting the route and road signs; obviously a need to do that.

Also, why we have to have thirty odd minutes of Sturgeon person bleating on about not going along with what the Prime Minister has decided, and only a couple of minutes from the man. I do not now watch the television news, but check the websites for updates.
Fred, I turn over as soon as the BBC news comes on the box now, as I'm so sick and tired of listening to the constant drivel we are being served up with.

And as to the thin lipped one from north of the border, it wouldn't matter if they had found a cure, she would cut off her nose to spite her face, as she is a representative of the one trick pony party, with only one objective

The only view I have on this matter is a simple one, Cummings needs to be ditched, I've no idea what hold he has over the PM, but setting an example as poor as he did without any sign of contrition is damaging in the extreme.

All of the major parties should for the moment put aside their political differences and work together to resolve this crisis as soon as possible, forget about point scoring, and form a cohesive strategy.

Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote