View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2011, 21:33   #14
NOCTURNAL
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-260SE

Many thanks guys....

I didn't get to look at thelink kit diagram, but Im 100% certain it would have told me the same as S>B did about the wire orientation as it works perfectly

this was one of those Jobs that should have been so easy... well it was really, but due to rushing off at the end of the Job I couldn't test it, then ran out of daylight hours and my habit of losing things also conspired against me losing Rave.

However.. with the great response of help from Lovel,
and the crucial info from Sufolk Boy that made my venture into the darkness an easy one....

I'm now the proud owner of an Original MGR Totally Hidden Removable Towbar and MGR Cycle Rack with trailer board.

Big thanks also to Black Olive Steve whose 'How Too ' made the job a synch , as I had two different Mk1 sets of instructions that dont allow for the issue I had , the link lead connections...

The problem occured as Steve said pin 1, I couldn't see a marker so opted for the left pin...as this is the pin that the original kit used on the link lead that attached to the internal fuse box(for old style internal fb.)

Anyway, enough Rabble Thanks again to you both!!!
NOCTURNAL is offline   Reply With Quote