View Single Post
Old 24th May 2019, 19:27   #146451
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good evening Richard, it is concerning that Steve has dropped off our radar. How considerate of Graham to make another house call when he is free. I read your post about a borderline diabetes blood level and how it is to be repeated in 2 weeks time. Take it as a warning that you would gain some benefits in making changes to your lifestyle and diet. It’s a personal choice how far you take it. I had an enforced change of diet and since my admission into hospital early February, I have lost 30kg / 4.72 stone. Incidentally all of recent blood tests are back to normal and I can afford to have a treat of “Jeff food” aka Mr Toby now and again. If your worried about anything drop me a pm....

So this morning I had a no 3 haircut at the local Indian barber which included an Indian Head Massage - several slaps and smacks to the head. Quite an experience. This afternoon, I had acupuncture for the shingles head pain. 9 needles went in. One to each eye, one to each side of the jaw, one in the stomach and 2 in each leg below the knee. I am trying alternatives to being on opiates
I have taken it as a wake up call Phil, for years I have been a terror for biscuits ,cakes and chocolate. I started cutting down on chocolate about 3 months ago, after I noticed I was getting a pot belly, but will be cutting out all sweet stuff until the level is back to a normal reading. Then I can have the odd treat, but will be very careful how much I consume in future, starting to eat healthier too.