View Single Post
Old 4th January 2020, 05:56   #10
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

[QUOTE=robbrooks;2784636]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francophile View Post
The engine feels more lively now than when I first bought her! This is thanks to the remap of course, but the engine has been run in well. On the last MOT she had 0.09 1/m on the emission test, which if I'm not mistaken is the lowest she's had! I used Millers diesel clean regularly throughout her life!
rob
It's amazing that seventeen to twenty years after production, our cars are often running better than when they left the factory. Like you, I've run Millers diesel additive in every tank during my ownership (Now called Millers Diesel power Ecomax), a 160bhp remap in conjunction with a Synergy 2a tuning box on setting 7 (Med/Med) and a Pierburg MAF and 11 years later.... both my 75's are an absolute joy to drive, and have never let me down.

I was always a Jag man, loved my XJ6 but the 75's stole my heart and in my opinion and experience are the best cars I've ever owned, and for the longest time. I could not imagine life without them
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote