View Single Post
Old 12th April 2022, 14:14   #4
S and D
Regular poster

2005 Rover 75 1.8 Classic, 1999 Rover 618i, 1995 Rover 216 SLi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Fussell View Post
If your wife uses the facebook link she can join the group that way. If you let me know her name I'll keep an eye out for her arrival. I'll be arranging a few breakfast meets and gatherings through the BCFG group. It has many Rover owners in it and hits a bigger audience. Would be great to see you both. Please do join the group, you'll be most welcome.

Thanks for your support

Steve
We will, I've been on the Rover 200 owners site since 2011 and annually list up SW Events (I'm Scrumpy on there) - Gave up this year through zero interest, so I put it on another thread on here to see if any interest.

I been going to events since 2010 and now with a family we bring two Rovers along. Despite the lack of the wider interest, we still go to many events every year on our own steam. It would be great to meet up with like minded owners as you describe.

I'll tell Sarah to go onto the FB site and see what's what. She has a 1995 Rover 216 SLi auto in Nightfire Red. I now have a 2005 saloon 75 in Cimarron Green to go with my Diamond White 600 which I've had for six years. Hope to get them out there his year.....
S and D is offline   Reply With Quote