View Single Post
Old 16th January 2018, 17:09   #1
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts
Default Wheeler-Dealers "Mustang" episode

Dear friends... it's been a while since i have been on the forum with regularity, but i simply had to share my experience with this program and pose 2 questions to the learned...

The episode of WD that was aired on Monday 15th Jan at 21:00 covered the Ford Mustang Mach1 1973.
it was a lovely car and i am most envious...

While waiting for the final segment of this well crafted episode, there came on an advertisement regarding Egypt as a holiday destination.
Now, history aside (terrorist acts with tourists killed etc.), Egypt looks like a lovely place and this advertisement finale's with a silhouette shot of 3 friends on a beach with the sun setting behind them in a deep burned orange... i believe they were practising Yoga in this most tranquil setting...

In the final seconds i had to do somewhat of a double take however and place my hot cuppa and snack on the table to rewind and grab a still shot of the advert...

If you are of feint heart, please do not scroll down...

If you have any medical training, perhaps you can enlighten me as to the poor young ladies condition and verify if indeed Yoga could help...

Suffice to say the advert raises 2 questions in my mind...

1) who checks these adverts before they are broadcast?
2) how do you get tea and jam croissant stains off of an artex patterned ceiling?

personally i think it is a handbag or a curled leg and foot...
for the young ladies sake i hope it is a handbag or a curled leg and foot...

you decide...
if you have the episode recorded, check around 10 mins before the end...

VVVVVVVV

Last edited by klarzy; 16th January 2018 at 17:12..
klarzy is offline   Reply With Quote