Old 24th June 2016, 12:56   #937
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly View Post
We don't have to wait for the working classes to start loosing their jobs. What about the Ford Transit workers who have already lost their jobs to Turkey BECAUSE we are in the EU. And what about the Steel workers, and the fishermen, do they not count? Of course there will be some job losses, but surely we can hope and work toward creating new and better jobs.
And of course we still have that pool of 2.5million essential EU workers, who will perhaps no longer be quite so essential. So in effect, and without being racist, or xenophobic, just controlling the flow of migrants will be enough to offset many of the job losses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This might mean we've seen the last trawler being broken up, it certainly means we get control over our fishing areas, there are going to be quite a few Spanish fishermen getting a shock. I predict sea battles like we've seen in Gibralter as we have the most fishing stock and, Johnny Foreigner is not going to like being stopped. It should mean we get many jobs back in the industry, a lot of them in Scotland.