Thread: EU vote?
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2016, 12:14   #934
Polly
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 260 SE, ZS120, ZR105

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbev51 View Post
Wait until the working class start to loose their jobs. We will hark back to the good old days when we were 'in' and wealthy. I'm retired, if I was young enough I would up sticks and leave. The rest of the world will be hard pressed to understand why we have done this. I think within the year it will be obvious that we have chosen badly. We should never have been given the referendum. Boris and Gove what a pair! Today feels like a bad dream to me. My son in law works for a French company here in the uk, my daughter tells me they are, as of this morning, worried about his job.

We don't have to wait for the working classes to start loosing their jobs. What about the Ford Transit workers who have already lost their jobs to Turkey BECAUSE we are in the EU. And what about the Steel workers, and the fishermen, do they not count? Of course there will be some job losses, but surely we can hope and work toward creating new and better jobs.
And of course we still have that pool of 2.5million essential EU workers, who will perhaps no longer be quite so essential. So in effect, and without being racist, or xenophobic, just controlling the flow of migrants will be enough to offset many of the job losses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk