View Single Post
Old 25th December 2023, 10:05   #27
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

My neighbour Kelsey came in yesterday and I asked her if she had a nice birthday. Her reply was, “That’s the first time for a very long time that I have woken up in bed and been on my own on my birthday”. I was sort of stuck for a reply.

She made me a cuppa, emptied the bins into the dustbin, made my bed, took my clean clothes upstairs and put them away for me. Then she got the G-tech out and went round downstairs and gave the open plan a good vacuum. Then she sat down and told me about the pub crawl. Sounded fun.

Then she took my other vacuum cleaner, a Yellow Henry, around to her house to use. Her Hetty vacuum had stopped working. I told her to keep the vacuum cleaner for now as I wouldn’t be using it for awhile. And she was gone.

The nurse was due but she got lost looking for where I lived. They obviously don’t read the notes on my file. Marion saw her wandering around and pointed her in the right direction and told her to use the side gate.
The New Life assistant arrived soon after, and she normally works in the office. That’s how short staffed they are.

Marion popped in later in the afternoon. We had tea and a chat. She stayed about an hour then went. No more visitors for me.
I popped my chicken casserole in the air fryer, cut up some green beans and put them in water on the hob. I have a method of marrying up the food.
Had my dinner, washed up and put all away. Took my tablets, and watched some telly.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote