View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2017, 20:57   #8
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastPete View Post
Thanks Mick - you are right - the picture on their website shows a 'T', but I definitely have an 'M' on the one they sent me -in a box with the right part number for the diesel. I think I'll be phoning them on Monday and returning the item ! Who can we trust when it comes to parts suppliers these days ??

Pete
Hi Pete,
Well I'd like to think that I am trustworthy but I don't supply new items
Sorry to hear they seem to have supplied the wrong item, and it's not the first time I've had people say that to me about them, unfortunately mistakes happen that's why I always make sure when I supply a part it's correct, as I wouldn't like to see somebody fit something then have to remove it again.

At least in your case Pete I was able to identify that rimmers have probably supplied the wrong part and saved you a job of fitting it
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote