View Single Post
Old 15th April 2017, 07:31   #14
Les4048
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer/ MG ZT-T 400

Thanked 1,523 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Les, you raise valid points. I can't offer any comments about OVP's restoration, as the one who is in the know is Christopher. Perhaps he might be able to bring us up to date when he sees this. OVP is a very special S reg with bundles of history and personality in my opinion. Members still hold interest because of this

As for this club saving cars, restoring and preserving them, is a subject which has been discussed before several times. Did you want to start a new thread about it?
Good morning Philip, as you stated it's been discussed before. Seeing as OVP is a really special car I think Christopher or the Owners Club should really make more effort to get this car back to a presentable condition and keep the Club informed as to progress. As I mentioned another forum can do it and they do it without the resources this forum has and they keep the members better informed. I'm not into criticising people or forum members so I hope the people in charge see this as an opportunity to reply to members and keep us informed as to progress "progress" being the issue here
Les4048 is offline   Reply With Quote